AcousTech™ Ceiling Clouds are lightweight, free-handing acoustical products for horizontal mounting in open ceiling areas. AcousTech™ Ceiling Clouds showcase decorative designs and shapes to customize your space while providing a high level of sound absorption and noise control. They are constructed from 6-7 PCF fiberglass board that is wrapped with a decorative fabric facing to complement your overall design and color palette. Ask us about custom shapes and/or custom color match using Sherwin Williams with our Fresco™ Ceiling Cloud option.
AcousTech™ Ceiling Clouds are the ideal decorative horizontal ceiling treatment for areas that require sound & noise control. Some applications include:
Schools — Restaurants — Rec Centers — Airports — Hallways — Lobbies — Offices — Conference Areas
- Design Flexibility with Standard and Custom Sizes & Shapes Available
- Highest Sound Absorption Efficiency & Performance
- Wide Selection of Standard Colors, Prints, Textures & Finishes
- Decorative Fabric Facings from Guilford of Maine as well as Designer Selections from Maharam, Carnegie, DesignTex, Knoll, & More!
- AcousTech™ Felt & Guilford Felt Fabrics Available
- Fresco™ Finishes Optionally Available in Standard White or Custom Color Match using Sherwin Williams (See Fresco™ Wall & Ceiling Products)
- Custom-Printed Digital Imaging Available
- Lightweight Systems for Horizontal Ceiling Installations
- Durable and Resistant to Damage
- Easy to Install with Fully-Concealed Mounting Hardware Included
- LEED Credit Eligibility With Installation of These Products
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) & Low VOC Meets GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification and California Title 24
- Core: 6-7 PCF Fiberglass
- Thickness: 1″ or 2″
- Sizes: Any Size Up to 48″ x 120″
- Special Sizes & Shapes: Available Upon Request
- Edge Profile: Square, Bevel, Radius, Miter, Others Available Upon Request
- Fabric/Facing: Decorative Fabric Facings, Designer Selection, Fresco™ or C.O.M.
- Fasteners: Cloud Anchors
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 1/16″ (.0625″)
- Fire Performance: Class 1/A, UL 723 / ASTM E84