AcousTech Endure™ “super high impact” acoustical panels is a decorative, high-performance and high abuse-resistant sound absorption product for interior spaces. AcousTech Endure™ is constructed from 6-7 PCF fiberglass board with an acoustically transparent 1/16″ perforated copolymer facing adhered to the panel face to resist damage. Endure™ panels are wrapped with a decorative fabric facing to complement your overall design and color palette, all while providing the highest sound absorption efficiency and performance for your interior space.
AcousTech Endure™ panels are the ideal decorative wall & ceiling treatment for “super high impact” areas that require sound & noise control. Some applications include:
Gymnasiums — Schools/Classrooms — Rec Centers — Lobbies — Hallways — Healthcare — Conference Areas
- “Super High Impact” Panel for Highly Abused Spaces
- Decorative Fabric Facings from Guilford of Maine as well as Designer Selections from Maharam, Carnegie, DesignTex, Knoll, & More!
- AcousTech™ Felt & Guilford Felt Fabrics Available
- Custom-Printed Digital Imaging Available
- Standard and Custom Sizes & Shapes Available
- Easy to Install with Fully-Concealed Mounting Hardware Included
- LEED Credit Eligibility with Installation of These Products
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) & Low VOC Meets GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification and California Title 24
- Low VOC emissions per CDPH Standard Method
- Core: 6-7 PCF Fiberglass
- Core Facing: 1/16″ Impact Resistant & Acoustically Transparent Perforated Copolymer Sheet
- Thickness: 1-1/16″, 1-9/16″, 2-1/16″, 3-1/16″
- Sizes: Any Size Up to 48″ x 120″
- Special Sizes & Shapes: Available Upon Request
- Edge Profile: Square, Bevel
- Fabric: Decorative Fabric Facings, Designer Selection or C.O.M.
- Fasteners: Z-Clip, Z-Bar, Impaling, Hook & Loop
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 1/16″ (.0625″)
- Fire Performance: Class 1/A, UL 723 / ASTM E84