AcousTech M-Series™ are highly tackable, decorative panels that are constructed from 3/4″ 17-25 PCF density mineral fiber board. These panels provide effective absorption and can be installed to increase spacial privacy by stopping sound and minimizing transmission between rooms. AcousTech M-Series™ panels can be installed individually as an accent in color or shape or continuous for a featured area.
AcousTech M-Series™ Tackable Acoustical Panels are the ideal decorative wall & ceiling treatment for areas that require sound & noise control. Some applications include:
Schools/Classrooms — Auditoriums — Conference Rooms — Offices — Hallways — Public Buildings — Libraries
- Tackable Acoustical Panel
- Wide Selection of Standard Colors, Prints, Textures & Finishes
- Decorative Fabric Facings from Guilford of Maine as well as Designer Selections from Maharam, Carnegie, DesignTex, Knoll, & More!
- AcousTech™ Felt & Guilford Felt Fabrics Available
- Custom-Printed Digital Imaging Available
- Standard and Custom Sizes & Shapes Available
- Additional Thicknesses Available Upon Request
- LEED Credit Eligibility With Installation of These Products
- Meets Requirements for Classrooms per the Collaborative for High-Performance Schools (CHPS), Section 01350
- Core: 17-25 PCF Mineral Fiber Board
- Thickness: ¾”
- Sizes: Any Size Up to 47″ x 95″
- Special Sizes & Shapes: Available Upon Request
- Edge Profile: Natural Square
- Fabric: Decorative Fabric Facings, Designer Selection or C.O.M.
- Fasteners: None (Adhesive by Installing Contractor)
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 1/16″ (.0625″)
- Fire Performance: Class A / ASTM E84; UL-Classified