AcousTech™ Ceiling Baffles are decorative, high-performance and highly customizable vertical ceiling treatments that are suspended from overhead structures. They are designed to effectively control excessive reverberation, noise and echoes that interfere with the intended use of your space. AcousTech™ Baffles are constructed from (2) layers of 6-7 PCF fiberglass board bonded together, that is then wrapped with a decorative fabric facing to complement your overall design and color palette. Ask us about custom shapes and/or custom color match using Sherwin Williams with our Fresco™ Baffle option.
AcousTech™ Ceiling Baffles are the ideal decorative vertical ceiling treatment for areas that require sound & noise control. Some applications include:
Schools — Gymnasiums — Rec Centers — Auditoriums — Churches — Lobbies — Conference Areas — Restaurants
- Design Flexibility with Standard and Custom Sizes & Shapes Available
- Highest Sound Absorption Efficiency & Performance
- Wide Selection of Standard Colors, Prints, Textures & Finishes
- Decorative Fabric Facings from Guilford of Maine as well as Designer Selections from Maharam, Carnegie, DesignTex, Knoll, & More!
- AcousTech™ Felt & Guilford Felt Fabrics Available
- Fresco™ Finishes Optionally Available in Standard White or Custom Color Match using Sherwin Williams (See Fresco™ Wall & Ceiling Products)
- Custom-Printed Digital Imaging Available
- Lightweight Systems for Ceiling Installations
- Durable and Resistant to Damage
- Easy to Install with Fully-Concealed Mounting Hardware Included
- LEED Credit Eligibility With Installation of These Products
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) & Low VOC Meets GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification and California Title 24
- Core: (2) Layers of 6-7 PCF Fiberglass Bonded Together
- Thickness: 1″, 1½”, 2″, 4″
- Sizes: Any Size Up to 48″ x 120″
- Special Sizes & Shapes: Available Upon Request
- Edge Profile: Square, Bevel, Radius, Miter, Others Available Upon Request
- Fabric/Facing: Decorative Fabric Facings, Designer Selection, Fresco™ or C.O.M.
- Fasteners: Eyelets or D-Rings
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 1/16″ (.0625″)
- Fire Performance: Class 1/A, UL 723 / ASTM E84