Prime7-2D™ is a two-dimensional quadratic residue diffuser that diffusers and backscatters sound uniformly from all angles of incidence. It comes standard with a matte white painted finish, which provides excellent light reflectivity. Custom color options and optional fabric facings are also available. This product’s design is optimized with the use of quadratic residue number theory and computer modeling analysis, then precisely manufactured to provide desirable, two-dimensional diffusive scattering of returned acoustical sound energy.
Prime7-2D™ is ideal for rooms and spaces that require an effective, lightweight, acoustical product that diffuses and back-scatters sound where noise control is a consideration. Some applications include:
Auditoriums — Performing Arts Centers — Lecture Halls — Convention Centers — Churches — Music Spaces — Recording Studios
- Two-Dimensional Quadratic Residue Diffuser
- Diffuses and Backscatters Sound Uniformly From All Angles of Incidence
- Designed for Ceiling & Wall Installations
- Matte White Painted Finish Provides Excellent Light Reflectivity
- Custom Color Finishes Available
- Design is Optimized with the Use of Quadratic Residue Number Theory & Computer Modeling Analysis, then Precisely Manufactured to Provide Desirable, Two-Dimensional Diffusive Scattering of Returned Acoustical Sound Energy
- Optional Decorative Fabric Facings from Guilford of Maine or Designer Selections from Maharam, Carnegie, DesignTex, Knoll, & More!
- Thickness (Nominal): 4″
- Sizes (Nominal): 2’x2′
- Edge Profile: Square or Tegular
- Finish: Matte White Painted Finish
- Optional Colors and Fabric Facings Available
- Installation Methods: Tilt & Place in Standard T-Bar Grid Systems, Cleat Mount for Wall Installations
- Weight: 8 Lbs.
- Fire Performance: Class A