AcousTech Contour™ Flat & 3D Shaped Panels are custom-shaped, decorative panels that are designed to add depth to your space. Contour™ panels come in a variety of standard and custom shapes, sizes and fabrics in both flat-faced and 3D options. Decorative fabric facings are available from Guilford of Maine as well as designer selections from Maharam, Carnegie, DesignTex, Knoll, and More! Don’t limit yourself – Order ANY quantity, shape and fabric combination to meet your design and budget requirements. Contact AVL today to bring your design to life using AcousTech Contour!
AcousTech Contour™ Flat & 3D Shaped Panels are the ideal decorative wall treatment for areas that require sound & noise control. Some applications include:
Offices • Lobbies • Hallways • Healthcare • Conference Areas • Studios • Restaurants • Schools/Classrooms • Auditoriums
- Add Depth to Your Design with 3D & Flat-Faced Shapes
- Order ANY Quantity, Shape and Fabric Combination to Meet Design & Budget Requirements
- Design Flexibility with Decorative Fabric Facings from Guilford of Maine as well as Designer Selections from Maharam, Carnegie, DesignTex, Knoll, & More!
- AcousTech™ Felt & Guilford Felt Fabrics Available
- Custom-Printed Digital Imaging Available
- Highest Sound Absorption Efficiency & Performance
- Lightweight Systems for Wall Installations
- Easy to Install with Fully-Concealed Mounting Hardware Included
- LEED Credit Eligibility With Installation of These Products
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) & Low VOC Meets GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification and California Title 24
- Core: 6-7 PCF Fiberglass
- Thickness (Nominal): 1” or 2”
- Custom Shapes & Sizes in Both Flat & 3D
- Edge Profile: Bevel or Square
- Fabric: Decorative Fabric Facings, Designer Selection or C.O.M.
- Fasteners: Impaling or Hook & Loop
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 1/16” (.0625”)
- Fire Performance: Class 1/A, UL 723 / ASTM E84
|Contour 3D 1.0 & Contour 1.0||1" Panel||0.07||0.45||0.95||1.07||1.07||1.18||0.90|
|Contour 3D 2.0 & Contour 2.0||2" Panel||0.38||0.96||1.16||1.16||1.11||1.28||1.10|